Saturday, July 10, 2021


Apparently, invariably, inexorably, I'll be getting a call from Wana RV. That's supposed to be in August. I ordered a 2022 Rockwood Mini Lite 2205S travel trailer in February. We'll see. By the way. We are paying cash for the TT once it arrives.

I have already purchased most of the items required to operate and transport a travel trailer. Mundane items like the sewage hose to a surge protector are awaiting their intended purpose. Upgrades like more solar panels, a better charge controller and batteries are planned. More money!
I should have plenty of room for most of my newer cameras and tripods. I plan to take my Nikon D800, Panasonic Lumix G85, DJI Pocket 2 and various accessories. On the road, I will focus my lens on capturing a disappearing America. Remnants, hidden in far away spaces.
My wife is excited about our new family member (travel trailer). Can't wait to park it in the back yard alley. We'll work together as a team to make the TT unique. Annie and I are a modern couple. We enjoy working together. One of our first projects is to make the kitchen and storage areas more usable. No girl this or boy that. We'll keep you updated on our RV upgrades on our YouTube channel.