Thursday, April 22, 2021

Who Will Offer Me The Best Deal For A New Travel Trailer: Fun Town RV or ExploreUSA?



I've been shopping for a new travel trailer for a couple years. After intense analysis, I have determined that I prefer the price, features, length, weight and capacities of the Flagstaff Micro Lite 22FBs and it's sister product the Rockwood Mini Lite 2205S.  

Flagstaff travel trailers are sold by nearby ExploreUSA. Just down the road, the Rockwood brand is given floor space by Fun Town RV. With a little luck, one of these Fort Worth area dealerships will give me a fair deal on a new travel trailer. Yes, I'm crossing my fingers. If I don't get a reasonable price for a travel trailer, I'll continue to truck bed camp this summer. It's looks like it's gonna be hot one, again.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/fMzA-5PdtpI