Monday, October 3, 2022

Lake Ray Roberts State Park

My wife and I took a day trip to Lake Ray Roberts State Park. The Texas State Park is located near Denton (20 miles) and Pilot Point (7 miles). The park offers a large and sandy beach for swimming and wading. There is a picnic and playground area nearby. You have many camping and fun options at Lake Ray Roberts.

Fishing and boating attracts many to the large scenic lake. Annie and I came to enjoy hiking and cycling. If you get hungry and didn't pack a lunch. The nearby tiny town of Pilot Point offered us several restaurants to choose from.

If you are an equestrian, this park has plenty to offer you too! I saw many beautiful horses during my time there. If I had some land, I would consider getting one. How about you?


On a sunny day, there are plenty of folks enjoying the beach and picnic areas.

Link to YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/IddmM7bLtc0